Monday, February 6, 2012

My "fresh" Picture

At the beginning of January, I decided to take on the challenge of taking a photo every day during 2012. Along with the every day challenge, Develop has a couple other photo challenges that I've taken part of. There is a 10 on 10 challenge where you take 10 photos on the 10th day of each month (one each hour)....that was a hard one but fun to see what I was doing on a regular work day....the mundane stuff that you normally wouldn't take notice of.

The other challenge is that each month, a word is offered. The challenge is to take a picture that depicts that word...your own interpretation of it. In January, the word was "fresh." I submitted three pictures. This weekend, I was cruising the internet, checking stalking Facebook, blogs, etc. To my surprise, I saw one of my pictures featured on the Develop blog. How exciting that someone took notice of my little picture and featured it for all to see :-) It's the small things in this girl's life! Check out the post HERE!

Here are the other two photos that I submitted for the word "fresh" in January.


February's word is "cherish." I'm constantly on the look out for something that depicts that word for me. Time to get my creative juices flowing! Feel free to check out my photo a day Flickr photostream. It's never too late if you want to jump in at any time. It's a lot of fun and it has made me really look at my day in a wonderful new way!

No comments:

Post a Comment