Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween Craftiness

The month of October was crazy around here. My son wanted to do "Halloween Stuff" all month long. He decided he is the "Biggest Fan of Halloween." I'm not sure what the fascination with the holiday is, but I indulged him when I could.
Roundup of some of the stuff we did.

Painting a picture frame.
Mine is on the left. His is on the right. He designed it all by himself.

"Vampire Teeth"


When I dragged out all the fall decorations, I had some bats left over from Trunk or Treat last year.
I surprised my little guy with decorating his room with them.
It's really the small things that make him so happy!

More paint.

Halloween masks and "spooky birdhouses." Thank goodness for the $1 isle!

Jack-O-Lantern quesadilla for lunch.

Frankenstein rice krispie treat for the preschool Halloween party.

Of course, we had to decorate a pumpkin. The choice was obvious....a storm trooper from Star Wars (my four year old was a Jedi Knight and the 18 month old was Yoda). My life revolves around Star Wars right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment